Noosa Beach Massage and
Mobile In-Room & At Home Massage
WWW.MASSAGEANDWELLBEING.COM is a growing business that is always looking to work with top therapists.
Therapists have the opportunity to work in two roles:
1. Noosa Main Beach Massage
2. Mobile At Home and In Room Massage
• Certificate III in Massage minimum qualification (or equivalent) required
• Diploma in Remedial Massage or higher preferred
• Students half way through Diploma in Remedial Massage are strongly encouraged to apply
Student and working holiday visas welcome
Join our mobile massage team and treat quality clients in the Noosa Shire who are all screened in the comfort of their own accommodation or home.
Conduct mobile in-room massages for quality clients in the Noosa Shire
Work at times and places that suit you
Conduct 60 and 90 minute mobile in-room massage treatments
Therapists load their availability into our online booking system. Then we send you bookings to your phone that match with your availability.
Rates of pay
$80 per 60 minute massage
$110 per 90 minute massage
Your own transportation
Massage equipment including table, towels, oil and music
Uniform of white and navy top and pants (top $5)
NOOSA MAIN BEACH MASSAGE
Massage by the sea at our exclusive waterfront marquee right on Noosa's stunning Main Beach.
Conduct 30, 45, 60 and 90 minute massage treatments on the beach
Manage payments, reservations and convert sales
Set up and pack down of marquee and equipment
Rates of pay
Therapists are paid at $60 per 60 minute massage
Shift supervisors are paid $65 per 60 minute massage
Beach massage usually trades 363 days per year (excluding Christmas and New Year's Day) subject to weather. Note in 2020 we are trading slightly less days until boarders reopen.
Beach shifts are 8.15am to 3.30pm in summer (or 9.15am - 4.30pm in winter)
Each shift is 4 x 60min massages or equivalent
Note: There is generally a lot of bookings when we trade Beach Massage, however as it is weather dependent, we do not trade if the weather is unsuitable. Due to the amazing beach front location and quality clients, many therapists love the diversity that their beach massage shifts brings to their standard workplace or working week. Beach massage is an opportunity available to our mobile therapist team. We offer set days on the roster to active mobile therapists (loading 4+ hours per week in mobile booking system) along with the opportunity to fill in on the roster.
Uniform of white and navy pants and top (top $5)
Personal accident and injury insurance (to cover yourself) – we can help you organise this (NO other public liability or treatment risk insurance, association memberships or health fund provider numbers needed).
Bring healing to the world through therapy, by aligning people to their heart, soul and truth.
Always strive for excellence
Every customer feels better when they leave, than when they arrived
Golden Rules / Our Values
1. That each and every person has a deep sense and purpose of taking care of their wellbeing and the wellbeing of others
2. Be a part of the business’s success
3. Open to education, personal development and continual improvement
4. Open, honest and have integrity
5. Excellent customer service, communication and sales skills
6. Excellent in house communication skills
7. Take effective action, be efficient and show initiative
8. Be a team player, show compassion towards the business and fellow colleagues
9. Have passion for our craft
10. Always be self managed, professional, dependable and reliable
11. An optimistic and positive attitude
12. Be a part of the solution, not the problem
If you meet our minimum qualification standards and are aligned with our culture apply today by contacting Amanda Obara on 0431181740 or email@example.com